Prince & Princess Love Hearts Moc Croc Dog Collars
A gorgeous designer dog collar in deep red moc croc, perfect as evening neckwear, as well as for glam days out. A very stylish dog collar for small to medium breeds.
- Available in sizes 10″ to 16″ (25.4 to 40.6cm)
- Red Moc Croc (also available in pink)
- Crystal encrusted Hearts (each with 19 sparkling clear crystals)
- Crystal encrusted buckle so you can dazzle other dogs
- D-ring for attaching a lead and an ID tag or charm
- Soft suede-like back for comfort
- Always measure your dogs neck as they do vary but as a guide sizes are as below
- Small 10″ to 14″ – suitable for the average Bichon Frise, Chihuahua, Shih Tzu, Yorkshire Terrier.
- Medium 14″ to 16″ – suitable for the average Pug, Jack Russell Terrier, Westie, Cocker Spaniel, Lhasa Apso, Mini Schnauzer.
Further helpful information on sizing of dog collars
All Prince & Princess dog collars are sized in inches from the first to the last hole.
For a perfect fit, select a collar size range that your dog’s neck measurement sits in the middle of. For example if your dog’s neck measurement was 14″, then a 12-16″ sized collar will provide a perfect fit. If your dog’s neck measurement was 16″ we would recommend getting the next size up, a 16-18″.
When choosing a collar for a puppy remember to choose one that is fully adjustable and provides lots of growing room to ensure comfort. All Prince & Princess dog collars have five or more buckle holes so you can find a snug and comfortable fit.
Although it is recommended that you should always measure your pet before purchasing a new collar you may wish to check the breed guide for an idea of what size your pet will need.
Still a perfect fit? After wearing a new collar for a short time, check your dog’s neck. If your dog has any redness or hair loss under the collar then adjust the collar to make it bigger. It is especially important to regularly check the fit of a puppy’s collar, as they can out-grow a collar very quickly.